January in review:
- Wrote and submitted an essay to an anthology.
- Revised a short story written a couple of years back and submitted to two markets. (One rejection, awaiting response on second submission.)
- Revised and submitted a previously published short story to a reprint anthology.
- Read materials for a commissioned short story, pitched story premise to editor. (Premise approved. Awaiting Kickstarter results.)
- “Dead Men Tell No Tales,” reprinted in the ebook anthology Memento Mori by Canadian publisher Digital Press