In a nutshell:
Finished a (very) rough draft of my historical fantasy novel, working on the first draft.
Projects currently in circulation: 6
- “Royal Daughters,” a short fantasy tale set in the tumultuous border country of Scotland during the infancy of Mary Queen of Scots, published in Swords & Sorceress 32.
- Submitted a proposal of the novel-in-progess to a literary agent.
- Submitted a flash fiction story to Market #5.
- Flash fiction declined by Market #5.
Work in progress:
- First draft of a historical fantasy novel.
- Waiting for editor’s revision notes on a short story solicited for a themed anthology
- Attended a meetup of the New England Speculative Fiction Writers.
- Drew, inked, and colored the first draft of a cartoon illustration for the flash fiction tale “Family Matters,” which will be part of my upcoming Patreon launch.
- The Elizabethan Secret Services by Alan Haynes
- Patronage, Culture and Power: The Early Cecils 1558-1612 edited by Pauline Croft
- Elizabeth & Leicester: Power, Passion, Politics by Sarah Gristwood
- The Hollow Girl by Hillary Monahan
- The Witch’s Tree by M.C. Beaton
- Secrets in Death by J.D. Robb
- William Cecil: The Power Behind Elizabeth by Alan Gordon Smith