Projects currently in circulation: 5
- The short story “A Great and Terrible Hunger,” originally published in the anthology Madness on the Orient Express (Chaosium, 2014) was published in the reprint anthology Killing It Softly 2, a collection of dark fiction by women writers.
- Wrote and posted several new pieces of Halloween micropoetry. (These are technically publications, but they’re not counted in the summary above.)
- Submitted a flash fiction story written in August to market #3
- Submitted the same flash fiction story to market #4
- Submitted a Very Odd Short Story to market #7
- Submitted a poem to a print/online magazine
- The flash fiction story mentioned above was declined by markets #3 and #4.
- The Very Odd Short Story was declined by market #7.
Work in progress:
- Draft Zero of a historical fantasy novel.
- Waiting for copyediting notes on “Living Memory,” a short story written for a shared-world anthology
- Worked on content for a Patreon account
- Attended the RI Children’s Book Festival in Providence
- Attended Merrimack Valley Halloween Book Festival in northern Massachusetts
- The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- A Properly Unhaunted Place by William Alexander
- Mrs. Pollifax and the China Station by Dorothy Gilman
- Chasing Shakespeare by Sarah Smith
- The Other Side of Dark by Sarah Smith
- The Elizabethan Secret Services by Alan Haynes
- Patronage, Culture and Power: The Early Cecils 1558-1612 edited by Pauline Croft